Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm Going to Be A Mamaberry



It's true!
I am now the proud parent of an even clunkier phone!

O, darling Blackberry...
{ I'll need a name for the little poopsie that sounds less like one of Strawberry Shortcake's friends and more like "Happy the Metro"}

I've been waiting to be free from Crappy the Samsung since a few days after I received it in the mail, when I realized that "smooth and sleek keypad" was just a cover for Samsung saving money by getting rid of individualized button-ry.

Yes
I know that iPhones are the gadget to have.
And yes
I know that Blackberries are more for the funny-shoed businessman type.

Ne'ertheless, I am very excited to meet and hold Curve, the Titanium wonder phone.
So say whatever you will--
This new phone will bring me closer to God.
Just you wait.

3 comments:

  1. Um, you can call it "Marilyn" since it's curvy like Marilyn Monroe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or "Curvy the Titanium Wonder"

    - Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn would be too many syllables, but I like where it's headed. Very iconic.

    Curvy...that's just too...I don't know...too something. Maybe asking for trouble for a girl with a curvy body to call her phone curvy.

    ReplyDelete

Add to my thoughts here...