Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pears & Paper Clips

AD: Becca?

{silence}

BL: Yes.

AD: Do you-- when you eat pears, do you burp?

{silence}

BL: No.

AD: Huh.

________________________________________________________

I asked Josh if he had a Facebook. I told him that I had scanned through Cindy & Shari & Sarah's friends and couldn't find him. He said that he had a Myspace but never checks it. "Nobody checks Myspace," I told him.

He said he would sign up, just for me.

I'm going to miss the mortgage company. Really, really miss these people.

What I won't miss is this: the styrofoam cups we use for coffee are the same styrofoam cups we use to hold our paperclips on our desks. I almost pick up and drink from the paper clip cup every five minutes or so--very weird. It's a totally avoidable problem and yet I've never done anything to solve it.

1 comment:

  1. Ahahahahaha

    "I almost pick up and drink from the paper clip cup every five minutes or so--very weird."

    ReplyDelete

Add to my thoughts here...